CIP is the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme of the EU. The programme supports innovation activities including eco-innovation. The CIP runs from 2007 to 2013 with an overall budget of € 3621 million.
Archiv für März 2011
The 7th EU Framework Program for Research (2007 – 2013) supports the mobility of researchers in one of the four building blocks PEOPLE. Actually there are four open calls:
1. MARIE CURIE CAREER INTEGRATION GRANTS (CIG) Deadline: 2011-09-06
2. MARIE CURIE INTRA-EUROPEAN FELLOWSHIPS FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT (IEF) Deadline: 2011-08-11
3. MARIE CURIE INTERNATIONAL INCOMING FELLOWSHIPS (IIF) Deadline: 2011-08-11
4. MARIE CURIE INTERNATIONAL OUTGOING FELLOWSHIPS FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT (IOF) Deadline: 2011-08-11
The Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) is the most important EU funding programme for research-related EU initiatives. FP7 consists of four building blocks: Cooperation, Ideas, People and Capacities.
The largest building block Cooperation comprises 10 thematic priorites:
• Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, Biotechnology
• Information & communication technologies
• Nanosciences, nanotechnologies, materials & new production technologies
• Environment (including Climate Change)
• Transport (including aeronautics)
• Socio-economic Sciences and the Humanities